Below is a list of current openings here at Cornerstone, by category. If you are interested in applying for one of these positions, please read the description and follow the instructions on how to apply. Thanks for looking!
Not currently hiring
MA-level or Licensed counselor:
Cornerstone Christian Counseling is looking for a qualified counselor who would like to join our practice in a part- to full-time capacity. The right applicant will…
- Have state licensure in a mental health field (LMFT, LPC, etc.) or be actively pursuing licensure.
- Have experience working with couples, families and individuals; Prepare/Enrich or SYMBIS certification is a plus.
- Be available for weekly group supervision meetings, currently scheduled for Wednesdays from 9-11 a.m.
- Manage your time well. It is imperative you are punctual, reliable and timely.
- Be available at least two consistent days/evenings each week (until 9 p.m.) or one day/evening and one Saturday.
- Be willing to travel between multiple office locations (we have offices in Lakewood, Denver, Arvada and Westminster; this position will primarily be for our Lakewood, Arvada and Westminster offices).
- Understand that our team operates more like a family. A go-it-alone attitude won’t work here.
This position is ideal for someone who has a flexible schedule and a willingness to work in an environment that is a blend of a group practice and private practice model. This is a W-2 employee position, but you get to choose the days/hours you would like to work, and have the freedom and flexibility to control your schedule. However, you also acquire new clients only as the phone rings; generally speaking, this is not a salaried position and a set number of clients from week to week is not guaranteed.
Cornerstone Christian Counseling offers opportunities to grow your income over time. We provide an annual stipend for continuing education and take the hassle out of running the business side of a counseling practice, with the ultimate goal of freeing you up to do what you do best: see clients! Furthermore, if you are an unlicensed clinician, bi-monthly individual supervision is provided to you at no cost.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to talking with you!
MA level counseling interns:
Not currently hiring